A few weeks ago I filmed a video training guide to the Rhodium framework for the annual meeting of the society for Decision Making Under Deep Uncertainty. Rhodium is a Python library that facilitates Many Objective Robust Decision making. The training walks through a demonstration of Rhodium using the Lake Problem. The training introduces a live Jupyter notebook Antonia and I created using Binder.
To follow the training:
- Watch the demo video below
- Access the Binder Hub this link: https://mybinder.org/v2/gh/dgoldri25/Rhodium/7982d8fcb1de9a84f074cc
- Click on the file called “DMDU_Rhodium_Demo.ipynb” to open the live demo
- Begin using Rhodium!
- The Rhodium Github repository: https://github.com/Project-Platypus/Rhodium
- Hadjimichael et al., (2020) Rhodium Paper: https://openresearchsoftware.metajnl.com/articles/10.5334/jors.293/
- Background on MORDM: https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/S1364815212003131?via%3Dihub